Household Goods Carriers

Any mover for hire of household goods within the State of Nebraska is required to have a Certificate of Authority from the Nebraska Public Service Commission, and is regulated by the Commission's Motor Carrier Department.

Nebraska Public Service Commission

1200 N Street, Suite 300, Lincoln, NE 68508
Phone: 402-471-3101
Toll Free: 1-800-526-0017 (NE Only)
TDD: 402-471-0213
Fax: 402-471-0254

Google Calendar Google Calendar